Meet Neil Kearney
My Business Principles
Neil grew up in real estate. Being raised by two Boulder Realtors, Neil has a unique perspective and an intimate knowledge of what it takes to serve his clients. He is highly principled and loves figuring out new ways to analyze data and educate his clients and the public about the local real estate market. Low pressure, friendly and organized are a few words that describe Neil.
What is your professional priority?
The foundation of my business is serving my clients. To me, being client focused means doing the things which build relationships based upon respect, honesty and trust. By providing sound advice, based upon broad experience and deep expertise, I’m able to provide a solid framework from which my clients feel empowered to make smart decisions.
I have a long term focus. I know that if I consistently give great service, filled with integrity, I will attract abundance in all aspects of life. I believe this is best demonstrated by the small things done on a daily basis.
What do you love about living in Boulder County?
I love living in a place full of active and optimistic people. I love being able to commune with nature just a few miles from my house. I love the fact that I learn the meaning of humility on every bike ride I take.
What do you do for fun?
I love hanging out with my family and I enjoy sports of all kinds. Most of the time these two interests can be enjoyed together.
What is a favorite adventure that you likely won’t repeat?
Riding my bike solo from Seattle to Boston. Although I do plan to do more long bike trips in the future.
I like to listen to…
Podcasts – I love learning new things.
My cabin in Minnesota, no plumbing and no electricity, but plenty of peace and quiet and a great view.
Click here to see what Neil’s past clients are saying about him.
- MBA with an emphasis in Finance and Entrepreneurship, University of Colorado, Boulder.
- BA in business administration from Principia College, Illinois.
- Numerous continuing education courses through the Colorado Association of Realtors®.
- CRS – Member of Council of Residential Specialists
- E-Pro – Designated Internet Professional
- Licensed Realtor® in Colorado since 1991.
- Boulder Area Realtor® Association.
- Colorado Association of Realtors®.
- National Association of Realtors®.
- Current member of Colorado Association of Realtors Professional Standards Hearing Panel
- Board of Directors for the Boulder Area Realtor®Association 1998 – 2006.
- Board of Managers for IRES our regional MLS system – 2007- 2018
- Realtor® of the Year – 2006 Boulder Area Realtor® Association.
- Former President of the Boulder Area Realtor® Association.
- Former Treasurer of the Boulder Area Realtor® Association.
- Former Vice President of Information Services Boulder Area Realtor® Association.
- Former Vice President of Member Services Boulder Area Realtor® Association.
- Seller Agency, Buyer Agency and Real Estate Consultation.
- Serving all of Boulder County and the Front Range.
- Quality agent referral network throughout the U.S.
- Son’s – Jake (26) and Ben (23)
- In my free time I enjoy golf, tennis, biking and hiking.
To start working with Neil contact him at: